DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY - SIEMREAP ( No meal )
6h30 am, concentrate at our office departting to Siem Reap. Arrival Siem Reap, welcomed by our tour guide then transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel 3*
DAY 2: FULL DAY IN SIEMREAP ( B,L,D )
After breakfast , we explore The South Gate of Angkor Thom including Bayon, Baphoun, Elephant and Leper King Terrace, Phimeanakas, next visit Ta Prohm. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue to visit Ta Keo, Thommanan, Chaosay Temples and The World Heritage of Angkor Wat, one of the “Seven Wonders’ of the world” and enjoy the view of Sunset over Angkor Wat on the top of Bakheng hill. Dinner.
DAY 3: SIEMREAP- PHNOMPENH ( B,L,D )
After having breakfast, the guide will take you visit :
- The Independent Monument: This was built in 1958 for Cambodia independence from France 1953
- Royal Palace Gold : Which was open in the King Norodom
- Gold & Silver Pagoda : Here show a lot of priceless objects as Emerald Buddha, Golden Buddha with a thousand diamonds on its.
Floor was covered over 5,000 silvers tiles.
- Tonle Basac - Naga World Casino - Central Market.
DAY 4: PHNOMPENH – HO CHI MINH CITY ( B )
Breakfast at your hotel. Free at leisure. Check out and take early morning express bus back to Ho Chi Minh City. End Tour services
- 3 nights hotel 3* at twin sharing room with breakfast
- 2 lunch, 2 dinners.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fee as per program
- Transportation by A/C van during tour
- Bus ticket
- Cambodia visa : 25 usd
- Vietnamese re-entry visa : 65 usd
- Tipping for local guide and driver